SuperKids Aquatic is a
Kidsport is a State Government initiative providing financial assistance to low income families to participate in sporting activities, including swimming lessons at our swim centre! Eligible families can apply for a $150 voucher towards the cost of swimming lessons each calendar year, provided they meet the following criteria:
1. Have a health care card or pension card and
2. The card lists the children that voucher will be for and
3. The child/ren are between 5 - 18 years and
4. Are a WA resident.
If you meet this criteria, apply directly via the Kidsport website
It's very simple -
1. Apply online & wait up to 10 days to get approved
2. Once approved, Kidsport will send you an email with a voucher code
3. Give us the voucher code to validate & we will apply up to $150 on your account paid by Kidsport!
4. We claim the money back from Kidsport.